Anathama-1

Plagiarizing the best since Bush SR. Unrecognized Talent So Obvious It's Sad

Thursday, February 09, 2006

MEME FOR Kathleen

For a Blogger I've known since I first started and admire greatly: Kathleen @ Rhodian Attic and for the beautiful goddes named Isis:

Rules: Fill in the Blanks. Easy. Done Deal.Everyone gets to see. No naughty pics allowed.


FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:

Truck Driver
Amway Salesman
Real Estate Sales
Contract/Remodeling/Construction Owner


FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
over & over? none. 2-3 times is plenty.Ones I really like?
The Game
Wall Street
Star Wars
Lord of the Kings

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
Upstate NY
California
British Columbia
Washington State

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
Simpsons
Married with Children
Law & Order
LA Law

FOUR PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
California @San Diego
South Carolina@ Hilton Head Island
Mexico@ Tejuana
Maine@ Bar Harbor

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
Pizza
Mexican Foods
Lobster
Crab Legs

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
Rigorous Intuition
Rense
TruthSeekers
Spurious George

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Leaving the bank with 10 million dollars & heading home.
Leaving BEST BUY with a 52" Flat Plasma TV and heading home
Leaving the Ford Dealership with a 2007 Diesel (Blue) Pick up 350 and heading home.
Getting together with friends or family, that does not require filling up the tank to arrive at, preferably HERE-at home.


FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING/HOPING THEY'LL STILL BE MY FRIENDS:

Young Brother in Florida
RACH in British Columbia
JC in copenhagen
Stemo in Budapest Hungary

8 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

You got it Isis. Glad I could help.

9:28 AM  
Blogger yusuf chun said...

diversifying bro?

:)

10:46 AM  
Blogger yusuf chun said...

oh, sorry to be … what's the word?

that ought to be "anathEma" no?

could of course be a word i don't know about.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Hey you. I should have put Lord of the Rings in my list, San Diego's my favorite city, and "Ba Haaba" is my favorite place on the east coast.

(PS-I admire you, too.)

3:13 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Hey JC,


I could lie to you and just say I KNEW that, and was just playing coy with the English language...but, I won't insult your intelligence.
It's up,yes diversify to a little humor every now and then. Let's see if it works!
Do you know any good Islamic jokes?
:)
Peace

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Ack, did you just tag me? I've done this one so would it be terrible of me to pass?

And I must comment on your new blog. I may just be visiting you here instead of the other one. I don't consider myself very schooled (except for life in general) and alot of that was whizzing over my head. ;)

6:21 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Rach,visit at will! You're always welcome! btw, know any good Canadian jokes?

Kathleen, thanks!
(*blush*)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

btw, know any good Canadian jokes?

Hmm, let me think on that and get back to you. There's always lots of Newfie (Newfoundland) jokes.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home